Chronic Disease Self-Management
*Please note that any of the following linked sites are for directory purposes only and do not, in any way, imply endorsement of any of the sites, their views or policies, or the accuracy of the information that they contain.
- Need help in achieving your health goals? Click here to make your own action plan.
- Visit EatRight Ontario for tips on nutrition and better health. You can email or call a dietitian, tips and articles on healthy eating.
- Reduce your risk of falling. Click here for tips and strategies for good balance.
- Click here if you are wondering about programs and services for seniors in your community?
- For information on “Healthy Change, Chronic Conditions Self-Management”, a 6 week program offered in Northwestern Ontario that helps people with chronic or long-term health conditions gain confidence to better themselves.
- Looking for a self-care manual to help to cope with health conditions?
- Heading to a health care appointment? Here is a checklist that will assist you in knowing what to bring to your appointment and what to ask.